Highlights (Best Price Guarantee)
An evening under the moonlight, the Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina is a sure hit amongst travelers to Dubai. The Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise is an evening of Live Entertainment - tanoura dance show, dining and gliding across the largest man-made Marina in the world. Our beautifully decorated, wooden dhows is as authentic as it is modern. Fully equipped with modern facilities, an open air upper deck and full window views of the Dubai Marina on the lower deck. View important landmarks of what is known as "New Dubai." The surrounding area is a treat for your eyes and will give you ample photo opportunities. The Dubai Marina Cruise sails on an artificial canal city, carved along a two mile stretch of Persian Gulf shoreline. En-route view The Dubai Marina Mall and other superb architecture. The Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise sets sail daily in the evening for two hours of cruising, dining and entertainment.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- 2 Hrs Cruising in Dubai Marina, Yatch Club, Marina Towers.
- International Buffet Dinner with Veg & Non Veg dishes.
- Access to fully air conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck.
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- Tanura Dance by professional artist.
- Soft background Music.
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women.
- Smoking facility at upper deck only.
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Pick up can be arranged from other emirates with an extra surcharge. For more information feel free to dial us on +971 555675175 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be change as per the trip of tour. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location area.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which DTAT does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the months in whole year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized from reservation department on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites everything will be at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for any kind of missed things.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch/Dinner in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to DTAT at the time of making bookings.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED UAE CURRENCY based on rates in effect at the time of bookings and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing might change by 30 to 60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National Holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the inclusions of the Tour Brochure or itinerary, the 'terms and Conditions', Price Grid and such other documents as required, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you make the reservation.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is Restricted.
- Please always avoid public displays of affection as a mark of respect for local customs.
- All promotions are subject to terms and conditions & can change without prior notice. Promotion can be availed by corresponding to our representative directly at +971 555675175 for more information.
- If trip is cancelled or any kind of changes made before 48 hrs to the travel date of the tour, no cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip is cancelled or any kind of changes made within 24 to 48 hrs prior to the travel date of the tour, then 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip is cancelled or any kind of changes made within 24 hrs of the travel date of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- The refund will be made within 7 working days from the cancellation date of the tour and refundable amount will depend on above mentioned cancellation policy.
Terms & Conditions
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be changed by 30 to 60 minutes depending upon the location and traffic conditions in the city.
- Some tours require your original Passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, DTAT will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- DTAT reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not available at the given time of pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled,DTAT will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement depends upon the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest is not available on the specified time of pick up and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then DTAT will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the tour missed.
- Duration : 4 Hours
- Price(Adult) : 250 AED
- Price(Child) : 150 AED
- Days :Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun