Highlights (Best Price Guarantee)
Madagascar has three established World Heritage Sites, and seven sites that are listed as tentative and are under consideration by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) World Heritage Committee for elevation to official status. The World Heritage Sites are places of importance to cultural or natural heritage as described in the 1972 UNESCO World Heritage Convention. The first site in Madagascar, the Strict Nature Reserve of the Tsingy of Bemaraha, was inscribed on the list as a site of natural importance at the 14th Session of the World Heritage Committee, held in Banff, Canada in 1990. This was followed by the 2001 inscription of the Royal Hill of Ambohimanga, a historic village and royal palace compound of cultural importance featuring well-preserved 19th-century palaces and numerous other natural and architectural features of historic, political and spiritual significance to the Malagasy people. Most recently, in 2007 the natural site of the Rainforests of the Atsinanana was added to the list, comprising a cluster of six national parks distinguished by their highly endemic biodiversity (Marojejy National Park pictured).
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Exploration of dunes in a 4x4 vehicle
- Dune bashing in Al Lahbab desert
- Sunset views with photographic opportunity
- Camel ride
- Henna tattooing
- Shisha smoking facility
- Sand boarding
- Falcon Photographic opportunity
- Quad biking (upon request)
- Traditional BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines
- Entertainment shows: Belly dance & Tanura
- Unlimited refreshments
- Alcohol (upon request)
- Toilet facilities
- Pick-up and drop back to your location in Dubai / Sharjah
- Pick up can be arranged from other emirates with an extra surcharge. For more information feel free to dial us on +971-555675175 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by Representative.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be change as per the trip of tour. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location area.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which DTAT does not hold the responsibility.
- Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are not reserved on sharing basis.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the months in whole year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized from reservation department on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites everything will be at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for any kind of missed things.
- All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch/Dinner in the mentioned price provided. We can organize upon request at additional cost.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to DTAT at the time of making bookings.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in any of the water activities.
- Prices shown are in AED UAE CURRENCY based on rates in effect at the time of bookings and are subject to change without notice.
- The actual transfer timing might change by 30 to 60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- On Islamic occasions and National Holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the inclusions of the Tour Brochure or itinerary, the 'terms and Conditions', Price Grid and such other documents as required, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you make the reservation.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is Restricted.
- Please always avoid public displays of affection as a mark of respect for local customs.
- All promotions are subject to terms and conditions & can change without prior notice. Promotion can be availed by corresponding to our representative directly at +971 555675175 for more information.
- If trip is cancelled or any kind of changes made within 24 to 48 hrs prior to the travel date of the tour, then 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip is cancelled or any kind of changes made within 24 hrs of the travel date of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- The refund will be made within 7 working days from the cancellation date of the tour and refundable amount will depend on above mentioned cancellation policy.
Terms & Conditions
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be changed by 30 to 60 minutes depending upon the location and traffic conditions in the city.
- Some tours require your original Passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, DTAT will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- DTAT reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not available at the given time of pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled,DTAT will provide alternate options if possible.
- Seating arrangement depends upon the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide.
- If in any case the guest is not available on the specified time of pick up and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then DTAT will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the tour missed.
- Duration : 6 Hours
- Price(Adult) : 315 AED
- Price(Child) : 130 AED
- Days :Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun